Bomhoff Limited is currently looking for a talented and dedicated Project Manager to join our team. Candidate will work directly with VP of Production, Operations Management, Engineering, Quality Control, and others as necessary to ensure on-time and on-spec completion of aircraft interior projects. The Project Manager will oversee all aspects of project and be responsible for coordination and communication among project stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in aircraft interior fabrication methods and systems, and the appreciation of fine detail and exquisite quality.
About Bomhoff Limited
We are a small business focused on the manufacture of exquisite custom aircraft interiors, as well as a multitude of other aerospace components. Bomhoff family companies have been equipping executive aircraft interiors for 70 years. From the early days of the jet age into the 21st century, from piston to 747, Bomhoff products are found on business aircraft all over the world. Bomhoff Limited views all employees as part of our core team and critical for overall organizational success, we therefore believe in doing everything in our capacity to make Bomhoff Limited a place where team members take pride in their work and find their time here an enjoyable opportunity for growth. Join us as we build the next generation of world class aviation interiors.
If you know you can do perform the work described below but do not meet all criteria, you are encouraged to submit an application explaining why you would be an ideal fit for this position.
- Works under the VP of Production to ensure the smooth production of aircraft interior furnishings and components
- Interprets engineering drawings and collaborates with design and engineering team as necessary
- Develops and maintains project schedule to support on-time and on-budget project completion
- Creates metrics and reports to summarize current project status and predict completion issues in advance
- Manages production schedules, planning documents, budgets and project personnel
Works in tandem with quality control manager to ensure all procedures are correctly followed and documented
- Accurately memorialize project milestones
- Error tracing and documentation
- Oversees project supply chain and collaborates with planning and purchasing, and maintains communication with key suppliers
- Maintain knowledge of project inventory status and foresees and intervenes to maintain an uninterrupted supply chain
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience working on aircraft interior production and/or completion projects
- Successful completion of multiple aviation interior projects
- Knowledge of applicable FAA regulations, adherence and enforcement of workplace safety and quality standards, and experience working under AS9100 standards
- Adherence to safety standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Computer literate and able to quickly learn new programs
- Collaborative management style
- Extreme attention to detail and desire to deliver products that exceed all regulatory requirements and customer expectations
- Familiarity working with an aviation specific manufacturing ERP system and database software
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years working on executive/business jet aircraft interiors
- Experience in large and mid-sized cabin completion projects
- Certifications such as Airframe and Powerplant license useful
Employees are offered healthcare, other benefits available. Please inlcude any specific benefit desires or requirements in your application.
Hours and Location:
Employee should be prepared to be on site in Tucson, AZ with travel required as necessary.
Drug Free Workplace:
Bomhoff Limited is a drug free workplace. After recieving an offer, applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol under the policies defined in our employment agreement.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Bomhoff Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.