Bomhoff Limited is currently looking for a manufacturing engineer to join our team in Tucson, Arizona. The ideal candidate will have experience in using their engineering and manufacturing skills to bring products from concept to the shop floor. Candidate will work as a liaison between the operations team and fabrication teams to ensure projects are completed on spec and on time.
About Bomhoff Limited
We are a small business focused on the manufacture of exquisite custom aircraft interiors, as well as a multitude of other aerospace components. Bomhoff family companies have been equipping executive aircraft interiors for 70 years. From the early days of the jet age into the 21st century, from piston to 747, Bomhoff products are found on business aircraft all over the world.
Bomhoff Limited views all employees as part of our core team and critical for overall organizational success, we therefore believe in doing everything in our capacity to make Bomhoff Limited a place where team members take pride in their work and find their time here an enjoyable opportunity for growth. Join us as we build the next generation of world class aviation interiors.
- Plan and guide production and tooling procedures
- Lead and implement manufacturing plans
- Conduct producibility and variation analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements
- Assist in providing producibility information for inclusion in project plans
- Analyze design/build concepts to evaluate producible design/build definitions
- Resolve technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule
- Coordinate and implement new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts
- Schedule flexibility likely required
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or similar (exception for record of demonstrated experience and success in a similar position).
- 2+ years of experience in engineering design, manufacturing engineering, quality engineering or manufacturing process engineering.
- 2+ years of experience contributing to or authoring fabrication work instructions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience with CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Fusion 360, CATIA or similar.
- Familiarity with composite fabrication techniques including the assembly of composite honeycomb panels, composite molding and layup techniques,
- Use of CNC machinery including CNC routers, mills, laser and/or water jet cutters
- Experience managing a team or leading a project
- Hands-on experience building a product or prototype from the ground up
Employees are offered healthcare, other benefits available. Please include any specific benefit desires or requirements in your application.
Hours and Location:
Schedule may be flexible subject to project status and company needs. Work from home may be possible for some projects, subject to company needs. Employee should be prepared to be on site in Tucson, AZ.
Drug Free Workplace:
Bomhoff Limited is a drug free workplace. After recieving an offer, applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol under the policies defined in our employment agreement.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Bomhoff Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.